Monday, April 7, 2008

Whale Dream

Last night I dreamt that I was on a raft in the middle of the ocean with someone (idk who, maybe more than one person) and a killer whale poked it's snout above the water, and blew out it's blow-hole, then dove and came up right under the raft - the people jumped off, and I'm a little fuzzy on this part, I don't know if it came out, then dove and came up again, or if this happened the first time, but what happened was this:
Somehow, I got caught up in the momentum of the whale, and I was lifted out of the water with it. I soared through the air, and then plunged back into the water with the whale.

Then we were all on shore, and the mafia (or some similar group) was giving us towels, and being a little threatening, then one of them told how they had seen me 'lifted' (that wasn't the word he used, but the word he used was one that I don't think exists in my vocabulary) with the whale, and they were all really impressed and didn't harass us anymore.

The end.

Haha. Sorry, I haven't been recording, I should really get on this. Lately I have either been not sleeping at all, or catching up on sleep such that I sleep like the dead. Anyway, I'll try to be more on top of things!

No comments: