Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yetis

This is a short update because it has now been a few days and I don't quite remember the details... but the other night I dream that I was hiking up some part of the Himalayas with my 7 siblings (now that I think about it I'm not sure if we were 7 in total or if there were 7 and me) and I think we were hiding...? and then something picked us up in a helicopter and took us to where we were going (and we passed over all of these Yeti castles made out of yellow stone/ice). That happened to be another Yeti castle, where we had been essentially kidnapped (but in a good way?) to develop our talents (not sure what they were, although I had the impression that mine was painting). We had to solve riddles to get into our new rooms, except the riddle was kind of that you had to find your own room. Greg (still the eldest) found his first and all he had to do was touch the door, which then turned green and let him in. There was writing on plaques next to all of the doors, and that was how you figured it out - I couldn't find mine though. Finally I found a closet with paint in it, that was why I thought painting was my talent, and overheard some of the Yetis talking. They seemed very nice though, and they were disguised as humans (weird). Then I finally found my room and discovered the reason I hadn't found it before was because apparently Brendan and I were twins and so we had a shared room. I thought that was kind of dumb, since everyone else got their own room! (but now, when I think about this part, I think that there were 6 rooms in total, so there must have been 7 of us in total. Glad that got sorted out.)

Yup. Cool, huh?

No comments: